
Below is Sam's healing ankle. The cast was removed in favor of a walking cast. The scars are remarkably hard to see, but it's weird to feel a metal plate in her ankle. She is very mobile and motivated to get her right calf back.
This is a shot of the inside scar... this one was made by the bone popping out of her leg (not a scalpel), so it's a little more visible.
Swollen and white, but much happier without a cast...
Sam's starting to show, but I think she's sucking it in a little bit in this picture. She tells me that she has one pair of pants that fit, due to stomach-enlargement.
This is more like it, but she's sticking it out now...
I too am starting to show (not).
Jen Jarvis (housemate) posing with the prego wifey...
Tomorrow is Sam's first Mother's Day as a mother! To celebrate, we are going to tour our new house. I haven't seen it yet, choosing to trust Sam's raving review of the house, but she wants me to go inside "so I can be more excited." Sam's giddiness about the house is balanced by my nervousness about having such a huge financial commitment. We know God will provide, though.
Happy Mother's Day to all!
8 comments:
my favorite is the contrast of sam's two belly pix. one is the "hott mama" pose while the other is the "hot mother" look. sam, you really should throw magnum or blue steel in there while you're at it. ;)
hp, hp...
I think my favorites are still the ones of Shi. They make me laugh so hard. Thanks for the update. I check every day... :)
Love the belly!!!! Just think, there's a little person in there with some very distinct personality and gifts... ahhhh.... Happy first Mother's Day, Sam!!! Love you!!
Thanks for the update! And congrats on you first home! Exciting stuff.
Thanks for the update! And congrats on you first home! Exciting stuff.
Congratulations. We're very happy for both of you.
Congrats on the house!
Post a Comment