Sunday, June 15, 2008

First Father's Day

Sam's birthday was yesterday... one quarter-century down, three or four more to go, I hope! We spent the weekend relaxing at the Nicholson house in Atherton. It was an excellent weekend, as expected. For her birthday, Sam received a Flip Mino. It takes videos and is the size of a cell phone. Here is a video she took of me while we watched Cody Keefer's baseball game today. It is fun to tell people that it's my first Father's Day. Some people try to argue that I'm not really a father yet, but they're wrong. :) Happy Father's Day to our amazing dads (Nicholson and Sorbello), as well as our dear friends who are also dads-in-waiting: Forester, Nelson, Bandel, Shabaglian, Armstrong, Ganyo, Burton, etc.


4 comments:

The Armstrong Brood said...

Ah, yes, the difficulty of prenatal fatherhood... :)

Kristen said...

Oh so difficult--I can't wait to see the video NEXT father's day-lol :)

Jennifer Jarvis said...

What a cool birthday present Sam! Darn, now I'll have to take back what I got you ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day, Shiloh and Happy Birthday, Sam!!! Sorry we missed them both, but we're so glad to be here now and see you in person. Sorry, Shiloh, but Sam's clearly the belly winner. Love you and can't wait to feel Siena kick!!! ;)