Because Siena came a month early, it's hard to tell what she's "supposed" to be able to do. As she nears 3 months (on Sunday) though, she has kicked smiling up a notch. Her crooked, toothless grins melt our hearts and make us wish she'd never leave this stage...except for the still-pooping-in-diapers part of it.


On Thanksgiving I accidentally sent my diaper bag (with wallet, phone, camera, butt paste, etc.) down to Mountain View with Andy after he dropped me off at home since Shiloh was at the shelter. Oops. He sent me the important things, but last Thursday Siena and I drove down for a short Atherton visit to retrieve the rest of my things.
Andy and Siena do some bonding before we ignore her to play a game of Carcassonne.
I lost. Big time. (sigh)
Back in Davis, Friday night was the FBC Davis' Women's Christmas Party filled with desserts, talks, music, desserts, and some fun chatting at beautifully and individually decorated tables.

Thanks to Kalie Morgan, Siena was the belle of the ball...dancing shoes and all!

This was one of the few times I got to hold her - she made the rounds with Kristi Gladding, then Leigh Hyde, then Grammy...

Here she is being loved on. Jen is glad she's having a girl so baby Jarvis can get some sweet hand-me-downs. :)

Grammy and Poppy and the Christmas Baby
Then last Saturday was the long-awaited trip to Apple Hill where we would commence our search for the Perfect Tree. Bethany spotted it from the parking lot, but we did some token tromping around just in case.


Camouflage Richie

Sarah's traditional job is to stake out the best-tree-so-far until we conclude that there isn't a better one.
Auntie Gracie keeping the baby bear warm

Proud mommy

Since I needed two hands to take 296 pictures (!), Bethany and Grace did a lot of baby duty.

The ones who made it all possible... :)

Scary men.

Family photo. In case you're THAT observant, I had put a wet wipe in my pocket. Why? Well, why not.

The cousins sharing their love for bears.

Flip-flop outfits.

Shiloh entertained Luke by pushing him around Boa Vista on a cart. Oh, to be a kid again.

Gracie lets Luke carry her brussle sprouts. Now, can she get him to EAT them?

Brown club
We love In N Out.

Dana's observation: "So THAT'S why it's called animal style."
5 comments:
We loved all the pix and videos. Evidence confirming, once again, that the Sorbello team was able to secure the only perfect Christmas tree of 2008. We came, we conquered, we cut, we ate... and ate... and ate...
Luke is atop my lap, and we are enjoying a 7 AM Sorbello Blog Viewing. He was so excited after the first video that he shouted, MORE! and then started shaking from anticipation. WOW. You guys have quite an effect on him. He's saying MORE again. Must play another video. Thanks for the fun post.
Such adorable smiley pictures!!! And you Sorbellos are very good at coordinating your outfits with the trees. Wow. I still can't get over it.
I am currently desiring a photo op with Siena and Steven in their coordinating bear suits. I'm sure Steven will look like a moose in comparison to cute, delicate Siena, but I'm willing to risk it.
I LOVE reading your blog!! You guys are the cutest family, and I love reading about your adventures!
Siena is the cutest little thing ever...I love all her little sweet grins.
P.S. The picture of her looking bored in front of a hamburger is priceless...like she's thinking "where's the milk?"
Post a Comment