A little taste of our lives...
Amen to her bib. Priceless.The belches, especially.I am impressed by her tummy-time skills, though I wanted her to just lie there sucking the dinosaur on her mat. Good Mommy, Sam, enforcing that exercise regime... :)
Bethany stole my bib comment, but I forgive her. "Priceless" was just too obvious!Very good tummy stuff, and yes, her knees are trying to get up under her! :)
yeah... no time at all!
Tummy time looks like hard work! Glad to see she gets back time goo-breaks.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Amen to her bib. Priceless.
The belches, especially.
I am impressed by her tummy-time skills, though I wanted her to just lie there sucking the dinosaur on her mat.
Good Mommy, Sam, enforcing that exercise regime... :)
Bethany stole my bib comment, but I forgive her. "Priceless" was just too obvious!
Very good tummy stuff, and yes, her knees are trying to get up under her! :)
yeah... no time at all!
Tummy time looks like hard work! Glad to see she gets back time goo-breaks.
Post a Comment