Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Captured!

Sorry for the annoying baby voice. I can't seem to stop it. :)



Siena shows her manlier side...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I'm glad Luke isn't asleep across the hall from my office any more because I laughed out loud and began clapping (until I realized I was all alone at a computer, not WITH Siena!) when she rolled over on camera! Then I bust out in loud laughter at her oh-so-feminine noise! hilarious!!! On camera! On the web!
O! the blackmail when she's 17!!!

Anonymous said...

And the voice isn't annoying at all! It's gentle and soothing, not baby-talkish.

Anonymous said...

She's got that big Sorbello head, which she leans to one side to help her get those hips around! :)

His and Hernandez said...

Oh she's gonna love you for that last one guys! Gotta love the baby blackmail!

The Armstrong Brood said...

Time to put her in a talent show.

The Armstrong Brood said...

Shiloh: What do you mean, big Sorbello head? Glad I'm an Armstrong.

:)

Kristen said...

cute! all of my videos had a baby voice too---you just can't help it :)