Our baby girl is growing up so fast! Though she's forgotten how to roll over (hasn't happened since her few flips at 4 months), she's getting to be a pretty good little baboon-sitter.
We finished up February with some fun things, including a visit from Uncle Andy on his way to Utah, an IM bowling tournament, meeting the Keefers' new pup, and riding in a swing for the first time! (Siena that is, not us.)
Andy stopped for dinner on his way to his new home in Utah to visit his favorite niece. Shiloh distracted him from the camera while trying to get Siena to smile, but instead she gave her best "thizz" face. ;)
Shiloh waiting to warm up for the UCD IM bowling tournament while they oiled the lanes for us. Big time.
Siena apparently "isn't that into" bowling.
Bowling, the movie.
Meet Louis.
Kevin might seem tough, but he melts around the babies. Note her extremely cute shoes, thanks to cousins Kris, Chris, and Jen!
Manor Park, at the end of our street, is going to be a great place to play when the weather warms up! (It's getting there!) Kelly and Bethany were taking their niños to play, so Siena and I tagged along.
All bundled up because it's still a little chilly out there.
A few pictures of the babe before we start into March...
I'm not sure why people don't appreciate fat rolls. They're so cute! Especially on our little "love bug" (onesie a la Jenni Biggs).
We lucked out with a baby who generally likes her car seat.
Lounging at home.
Waking up from a nap. Stretch!
Wrinkliest armpits on the block!
Trying hard to roll, wishing she was skinnier so she could!
Now on to March... the rains are subsiding, IMs are ending (for the quarter), and Siena has decided to enter into an early stage of separation anxiety. She gets pretty worked up if we have to leave her, but I think it makes Grammy and Poppy more anxious than anyone because they get stuck with a poor screaming baby and no remedy! Good thing IM season is coming to an end - nothing left but a girls' championship soccer game on Thursday!
Last weekend we went bowling with Charles and Katelyn Warne. We had a fun time... except for Shiloh, in the first game because I played the game of my LIFE! I was doing alright the whole time, but he was doing better. Then, in my last 4 frames, I bowled FIVE STRIKES IN A ROW! I won, 182 to his 178. It will probably never happen again, so I have to savor this time of gloating. ;)
We also took Siena to her first ever post-utero baseball game! Davis High battled Woodland High at Raley Field (Rivercats Stadium) in Sacramento. We were rooting for Davis High (of course) with Cody Keefer and Jeff Boulware batting 1 and 2. Here's Shiloh and Siena with proud Mama Keefer and Ganyo with the boys.
Again, a fully bundled baby!
Last Sunday Siena and Zeke Armstrong were "dedicated" at the 10:30 service. Here's the crew with Pastor Glen Snyder.
Siena has an eye for the camera. :)
And what better time than a sunny Sunday afternoon for a Davis Family photo shoot?
Poppy, Grammy, and the grandbabies!













4 comments:
Oh, I love the wake-up stretch, and the wrinkly armpits!!!
I laughed out loud at a lot. She is the CUTEST baboon I ever did see!!!
Such cuteness and personality.:)
You take so many good pics Sam! I am going to have to hire you. Love the roly poly shots! One day Siena will roll again :)
Post a Comment