A little taste of our lives...
Wonderful last picture of the feet. Remember how we were trying to capture a parent/baby feet shot soon after Siena was born? This is a great one...
So sweet!!! She will cherish these photos when she is older.
You are getting good Sam! Can't wait to hear about the business plan :)
love the feet pictures!
Awesome pictures Sam!! Siena is so cute!
Siena is without a doubt the cutest little apple dumpling. Her grin is a melter!
Sam! I love your pictures. I'm looking into getting an SLR camera too...will you give me lessons when I get it...if I come up to Davis? :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wonderful last picture of the feet. Remember how we were trying to capture a parent/baby feet shot soon after Siena was born? This is a great one...
So sweet!!! She will cherish these photos when she is older.
You are getting good Sam! Can't wait to hear about the business plan :)
love the feet pictures!
Awesome pictures Sam!! Siena is so cute!
Siena is without a doubt the cutest little apple dumpling. Her grin is a melter!
Sam! I love your pictures. I'm looking into getting an SLR camera too...will you give me lessons when I get it...if I come up to Davis? :)
Post a Comment