This is great! Sam, you are so cute- I appreciate your honest portrayal (is that how you spell portrayal?)of what was really going on- Good documenting Shi!!
This made me LOL. Sienna's happy as a clam in the back seat, Shiloh's cool as a cucumber as he documents the adventure and Sam's teeth are literally chattering from the cold and ... transition? I can't imagine having to drive as far as Roseville in labor, btw. You're amazing, Sam.
8 comments:
Very cute. Miserable, cold, middle-of-the-night-whatISgoingonhere&WHATareyouthinking ... but very sweet. Some day you will love this... maybe...
Priceless.
And I couldn't get my sound to work, which gave the video a surrealistic quality. Like you're running from aliens. I just have one suggestion: youtube
This is great! Sam, you are so cute- I appreciate your honest portrayal (is that how you spell portrayal?)of what was really going on- Good documenting Shi!!
Sam....you are my hero! :)
p.s. Little Sienna chillin' happily in the back seat was pretty cute.
This made me LOL. Sienna's happy as a clam in the back seat, Shiloh's cool as a cucumber as he documents the adventure and Sam's teeth are literally chattering from the cold and ... transition? I can't imagine having to drive as far as Roseville in labor, btw. You're amazing, Sam.
What can you say except you definitely married the right girl, Shiloh...loved it!
Correction on that last comment: it was posted by Will's mom...Cathie M!
I am used to just posting on his blog!
I love this! Sienna is adorable in the back seat. Sam, you're incredible! I would have slapped that camera out of Dan's hands so fast! :)
Post a Comment