Our friend Chrissie turned 28 last month, and Bethany organized a low-key shindig to celebrate.
Happy birthday to you...
I made some cream-cheese-iced, pumpkin cupcakes and Kelly made delicious, "healthy" cookies that can't possibly be as good for you as they sound (judging by how tasty they are!).
The birthday girl
Shea did a great job holding Sofia, and Sofia liked it more than her face implies. :)
I couldn't pass up taking this picture. Oliver was totally self-entertaining in the kitchen, plumber-style. Crack kills.
Oh baby!
Pandemonium.
Celebrators.
The next March highlight was St. Patrick's Day. We journeyed out to Folsom to visit Jen and Emma Jarvis, transported in Mary's fabulous Honda Odyssey. I want one. :)
No other activities in March merited taking a whole slew of pictures, so here are a few "random" shots from daily life.
Holding my lollipop kid after a 1/2 marathon training run with Sam Klasing.
Cinderella (blue dress) riding her Skuut = trouble.
Siena and Oliver playing at the Hollemans' house on a rainy day
Tink and Cinder playing while their daddies are at choir practice
Colt and Siena driving around on the Keefers' patio
And sharing some cookies
Siena, Tannyr, and Oliver taking a ride in the wagon while Mary is supposed to be exercising with us. ;)
Sisterly love
Napping Molly
And thus ends my March pictures. Tomorrow I will try to tackle April...























5 comments:
The picture of Siena in the dress on her skut is my favorite ever Sorbello picture. Soooo stinkin' cute!
And I am honored that you copied me on your blog decor ;) Only I still haven't finished mine and yours looks way better.
I love the pic on Siena on her skut too! I love that she has on little kitten heels. She's already learning how to multitask in heels!!
LOVE the Tink and Cinder pic, too!
great pictures, as always, 'muelita!
Post a Comment