It can be a little tricky to talk over two small children who are vying for your undivided attention, so Shiloh helped us out and took the girls outside. After about 15 minutes I figured I should relieve him of his duties and walked outside to find...
That's right.
Siena and Sofia LOVE to take baths together. Sofia squeals and lurches for the tub before she's even nudie and Siena enjoys "taking care" of Sofia (read: pouring water on her head to wash her hair).
Siena was going to be a flower girl in Cousin Shanon's wedding in August, so we borrowed a dress that Halle Ganyo had sported as a flower girl. Siena would ask to try it on (almost daily) and it could never go un-accessorized. (How did I produce such a girly girl??) She puts on the dress. Then the shoes. Then the hair clip or headband. And that tattoo she got when Grammy walked the grandkids down to the fire station? "No, mama, princesses don't wear tattoos!"
Colt is a little sweetie. When he's not swinging a bat (which doesn't leave much time) he's a great little friend to Sienabug.
July 28: Colson's first haircut. We love excuses to have family dinners and go to Grammy's house. It just feels so homey. So, thank you, little CoCo, for giving us another reason to congregate. (And stuff our bellies!)
Coco Cream Puff. Totally.
Good work, Shiloh!
Helpers.
So handsome!
And what better way to end the evening than with root beer floats?
Look! Organic! Sugar-free?
Sugar rush!
July 30: The Armstrongs said a final good-bye to their Seine Avenue rental with a good cleaning "party."
Cleaning?
Reward: MAGNUM BARS and IT'S-ITs!
After a long morning of cleaning/playing, Siena agreed to "read" for a few minutes while I put Sofia to sleep...
























5 comments:
This reminds me that I need to steal pictures. ;-) Thanks for the fun post!
Good for you for finishing July...I am just doing my summer pics now too :) Siena in the fountain at the Marketplace is pretty much the greatest thing ever- we will have to remember that on the next hot day. Colson makes getting a haircut look SO easy...Oliver needs to watch and learn. So many great pictures and so many cute, cute kids!
you have the cutest girls in the whole world!!!!!! love these pics. thanks so much for taking the time to put em up so the rest of us can see what you've been doing! love you!
I was missing your posts! I also do LOVE the the fountain pictures so funny! Also, can we book a haircut session with Shiloh? Colson and all his other "clients" look so handsome! And I love that pick of the 2 girls in the tub!
Love the duets and the public fountain swims!! Great pictures...
Post a Comment