Sunday, September 09, 2012

Breaking the Silence

I have been exceptionally negligent of my computer and pictures lately. These two small people keep following me around, demanding my attention. The nerve! Not to mention the VERY small person who will soon be kicking me in the gut routinely and disrupting my sleep.

So I don't get totally overwhelmed with the "catch up" task, I'm working from NOW backwards for a few posts, so don't get confused!

Yesterday we got to go to Molly Rogge's MONSTER birthday party, complete with BOUNCE HOUSE. Way to go Matt & Jenn, it was a total hit. :)


We are not very good gift-givers, but Siena was very helpful using the Cricut to make Molly's card, and a Trader Joe's bag made great gift wrap. 


Bounce, bounce, bounce!


Bounce.


Bounce.


Sit. (Molly did a LOT of bouncing yesterday.)


How cute is this Minion!?!?


And these cupcake monsters?


Presents!



Mid-present-opening, cupcake envy struck.



R&R after a lot of bouncing. What better way to relax than reading Jenn's tear-off-calendar and snuggling in a recliner? 


Party DONE! Nice work, Rogges. (You too, Mary.) :)


And don't forget your scary party favor!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I've been missing the Sorbello blog updates :-)

gargur said...

The watermelon minion was incredible! And the girls were cuties too. :D