If you can't read the sign Sam's holding, it says: two months (9 weeks) - no morning sickness, very tired, and "sore."
That pretty much sums up her pregnancy so far. She's been sleeping a lot more than normal, but she's trying to practice sleeping on her left side, which hasn't been working so well. Apparently she read/heard something about how sleeping on her left side was the best way to sleep when you get a big belly, so she's been practicing, with little success. She always ends up sleeping on her back.
In other news, last night she had a dream about Baby Sorbello and Baby happened to be a girl. Don't take it to the bank, but my gut is saying the same thing. We're pretty confident with our girl names (Siena is the top pick), but we're still grappling with boy names. We can't decide if we want to go all "S" names, Italian names, biblical names, family names, or what.
Stay tuned...
7 comments:
Great to get started on the sideview pics. :) Very cute.
Be wary of dreams . . . I like the profile approach to measuring Baby progress. Good work.
Well I think everyone else (okay, at least Gracie and I) thinks you're having a girl, too... "weird isn't it." I even know what she's going to look like. :)
Cute pic! Make sure to keep the belly pics going! :) I can't wait to hear the names...
I'm so thrilled that you are keeping up the pregnancy profile pic tradition! hee hee. and I love the addition of comments...
Love!
"Grammy" aka Mom#2
still one hott mama!
Post a Comment