I haven't seen the movie "Seven Pounds" or really have any clue about its premise, but I do spend an awful lot of time with my chubby little "Sixteen Pounds". Two days ago, Siena turned 4 months old (technically, not gestationally... still a runty little 3-monther if she'd been on time) and so we took the usual jaunt down to Mother and Baby Source to use their hospital grade scale. I had to wander the store for awhile because there was a mommy-baby class of some sort going on in the back room, and I came away with two 20% off long-sleeve onesies, thanks to Grammy's gift card. (They're a pretty periwinkle and a deep red - hopefully good for both genders in case a little boy comes our way someday. Keep your fingers crossed.)
After stripping down, Siena weighed in at 15 lbs, 14 oz! With clothes on, that mean's I pretty much lug around 16 pounds every day. (Now why am I not any stronger??) I haven't measured her height yet, but she has her 4 month appoinment on the 20th (ick, with more shots) and I'll find out then.
Here are some shots (the better kind) of our babe sporting cute outfits from the Ruck/Ito clan. Thanks!




4 comments:
She gets cuter by the day, possible hour!!!!! Love the black and white polka dots. Remind me to give you more onsies from my stash! If you still need that is :)
Love the upside-down photo. In the last pic, she looks very looong (and decadently splayed on the bed...ah naps!).
Excellent feeding, Samantha Sorbello. You're a Pro Mama!!!
darlin, darlin, darlin
Post a Comment