The newest addition to our family: Ruby Red Sorbello. She's 9 weeks old, weighs about 15 pounds, and is the cutest little red bull mastiff you've ever seen. On Tuesday Shiloh called me to say that he found some fawn female pups available (not the fawn male he's always dreamed of since Trouble died...) in an Elk Grove litter. We went to check them out and accidentally fell in love with the only red puppy there. So we brought her home. Without having a crate. Or food. Or a leash. But we're all the happier for it!
I thought raising a baby was going to take a lot of work. I figured raising a baby AND a dog was going to take TOO MUCH work. Ruby is proving me wrong as she's already seemed to learn the important command to "do your business" and sleeps nearly 22 out of 24 hours each day. Around dusk she has moments of playfulness, but the rest of the day she is MELLOW, as a good bull mastiff should be. You know you're tired when you don't realize your ear is soaking in your water bowl.
You might wonder how Siena feels about Ruby. Well, do you remember her first word? That's right, "dog." She wakes up every morning and from every nap, repeating the word of her very favorite thing in the world (other than mommy, daddy and food, of course). Yesterday while Ruby was napping, Siena checked out the new toys.
Then Ruby woke up and took back what was rightfully hers. (See background.)
Later, Ruby was checking out Siena's toys and they had a back-and-forth several times with this toy cube until Ruby gave up. (But Siena continued to dangle it in front of her nose.)
Bull mastiffs need good socialization with other dogs (after 16 weeks) and people, so come over and pet her! Nat and Willa came over after "water day" at Redwood Day Camp (at FBC) on Thursday.











12 comments:
She's darling (and lawdy look at those paws)! Love those pictures of Siena and the puppy. They're playmates!
P.S. Siena's hair color looks just like Shiloh's at that age! Whitish blond. :)
I'm like totally in tears! I miss you guys and Siena is getting too big!
Wow... first you have the cutest baby in the world and now you have the cutest dog. Great pictures Sam!
i'm with mary, how did you get blessed with all this cuteness ;-)
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! We want a puppy, too, but I think an Australian Shepherd might be less mellow than yours, so we'll hold off for now...
Oh she is so cute! Cant wait to squeeze her.
Wow! Sam it's like you guys have another baby--minus the pregnancy and painful labor! =) The puppy is sooo cute! It's going to be awesome to have Ruby Red and Siena grow up together! We miss you guys!
The ear-in-the-dog-bowl cracked me up! What a sweet, sweet puppy. We just might have to come and see her, and all yous guys, the next time we're in town. Ronan loooves dogs!
Hope all is well!
Trouble would be very pleased with you dog selection . . . well done. Siena is still the cutest, however.
Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!
I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://jimiredycy.uvoweb.net/irywywe.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money
Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.
For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.
http://theblogmoney.com
Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.
For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.
[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]
Post a Comment