Friday, September 18, 2009

ONE

Siena is officially ONE. That means she can wear a bike helmet. And face forward in her car seat. And eat/drink foods with cow proteins. And honey. And strawberries. And chocolate cake.

Siena weighs 22.3 lbs, has 8 teeth, and is moments (or possibly weeks) away from walking.

I've been REALLY bad at uploading videos, so instead of going back 5 months and picking the best ones, you can just come over and watch them. Be thankful for September. :)


Piano Book



One Step



Big Girl Laugh



Legit Steps



Birthday Cake



Happy Birthday Song



Siena's Birthday Party



Pushing Walker



Dance!


Laundry Pusher



Birthday pictures coming soon...

5 comments:

Evan and Lyndsey Hendrix said...

Love, love, love, love, love them all!!!!! Miss you guys!

The Armstrong Brood said...

Ha ha ha!!!! The laundry pusher was awesome. (They all were. But that one made me laugh the hardest for some reason.)

Jennifer Jarvis said...

Siena I miss you! And your momma too. I think I am going to buy a video camera right this second. How great to capture all these priceless moments. Very cute post.

Grammy said...

Happy birthday Sweet Siena! We love you!
Grammy

Fabulous videos!

The Bandelizers said...

Shiloh you crack me up in the video when SIena is indulging in her birthday cake! At least she wasn't scared of her cake! Love the videos!