My last attempt at making jam was with Poppy, and I have to admit that he did most of the work. I picked apricots and chopped them into bits. The next morning I returned to Seine Avenue and Poppy had filled jars and jars with tasty jam. Then he gave me too much credit. He was like that.
(The food processor I was using was too loud for Siena's taste.)
The next time through, the Ganyos joined us!
And voila. We're looking forward to more fruit picking and jam making, so let us know if you have fruit trees with an overabundance of fruit. We'll take it off your hands! Also, my sister found a lemonade/jam stand for Siena to set up on our street! $2.50/jar. Organic. Tasty. Picked, tasted, and sold by a cutie. Come by! :)







4 comments:
Glad to see more Sorbello updates!! I love the jam and actually just had some on my PB and J for lunch! Siena is so ridiculously cute with those headphones on, but I have to say that pic with your stove covered in jam is almost hard to look at- I cannot imagine the sticky mess!
So fun! Can't wait to try it out.
Yay jam! After making 160-ish jars of strawberry jam for my sister's wedding, I would definitely say it is a new hobby of mine as well! So fun! Though my first sticky, strawberry, overflow mess was on my mother-in-law's stove...whoops! Happy jamming!
can only imagine the cuteness of that sidewalk salesgirl in action. :-)
Post a Comment