Wednesday, October 01, 2008

More Hiccups and Meeting Luke

I just think Siena's hiccups are hilarious. Siena is surprised every time a hiccup comes, even though they happen every 4-5 seconds. She has a short memory.




Tonight, we visited with Uncle Ricardo, Aunt B, and Luke the Duke. The cousins had a blast hanging out together. Luke stroked Siena's head gently, delicately picked food off of her arm, and tenderly poked her in the eye (like we used to poke the eyes of the plastic-wrapped fish at the market). It was the first time Luke seemed accepting of Siena. He also looked on jealously as Sam nursed under her "hooter-hider." It clearly brought back memories of "num-nums." Here are the cousins doin' their thing:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She just gets more beautiful by the day. "I theeenk I'm in lovvvve!"

Anonymous said...

What a sweetums. Such a funny stage, too, when they're unaware that the things that keep smacking them in the face are their own hands! :D

The Armstrong Brood said...

Can't get over the round little mouth and loooong tongue! Hee hee!!!!

So fun to watch her with Luke! I think she likes him, and he, her. The eyeball pokes! Too much.

Anonymous said...

Her hiccups are cute! Glad to see you guys escaped the NICU and she's doing well!

Gracie Cole said...

awesome videos!

Rebekah said...

Hooter hider ... bah ha ha ha! Ahem.

Siena continues to make the greatest faces EVER.