One of the interesting things about Siena (maybe all babies?) is that her hiccups seem as loud and powerful as mine, but she gets them about 3-4 times/day and she weighs 1/30th as much as I do. When she hiccups, she really feels it. She'll even wake herself up with hiccups sometimes. Weird stuff. In this video, Sam is capturing some of Siena's precious daytime awakeness (she's a night owl, so we enjoy times when she's rowdy during the day!).
Siena went for her two week check-up on Monday. The doctor weighed her and she topped the scales at 5 lbs, 14 oz. She was born at 6 lb., 2 oz., and they wanted her back to her birth weight by now. She has grown 1.5 inches (19.5 now), but she really needs to fatten up. So... we have to go to the doc on Thursday to weigh in again. Sam has been nursing up a storm, but, unfortunately, this video clip shows something that could devestate her weight gain aspirations...
6 comments:
Yay for no cord!!! She's growing up! ;) And she's so cute !!! Will you put the cord in her baby book? jk
Hehe. Such a cutie patootie. Can't wait to see her again.
I've been late to work almost every day for the last week because I have made a habit out of reading your blog in the mornings! :-)
She is so precious! I love the video where she is wide awake!
I also love waking up in the morning with my cup of coffee and checking to see if there is a new blog! Siena is so cute :)
There's something about her these days that reminds me of Shi's baby pictures. The eyes? Can't put my finger on it yet.
We saved Luke's bellybutton. How gross is that. I think we finally threw it away, but too momentous of an event to throw it away immediately... :)
Wonderful "hiccup" clip! To be entered in a film festival . . .
Post a Comment