Yesterday I had planned on taking Siena to visit at Woodland Christian High School in the afternoon and was all packed up and ready to go when a student texted to inform me that school was not in session because of conferences. Boo. Still, I wanted to get out of the house so I scurried off to return some things to Target in Woodland. It was a quick trip because I wanted to meet Natalie, Katelyn and the Pannells at the G Street theater to see... High School Musical 3! I hadn't seen the first two, but Natalie assured me that she could fill me in quickly and that it would be worth the $7.50. One of the ladies at Shiloh's office (Dee) warned him that I was going to "fall for" Troy (the lead hottie). I didn't have that problem, and I have never seen a cheesier movie in my entire life, but I enjoyed myself immensely. Siena grunted and growled through most of the quiet parts (oh, babies) but wasn't fussy. Natalie has convinced her to be a HSM fan (see pin in picture below).
Natalie grabbed a couple posters: for her sisters and for her future classroom. Oh boy.

"Once a Wildcat, always a Wildcat."

3 comments:
In the Wildcat picture she looks really wild. lol
Glad you're taking advantage of the newborn stage to its fullest--when they still sleep for most of the day, wherever they may be (or at least are immobile). Get those movies in now, sistuh. :) Just wait and see what your life will be like this time next year...
ew. hsm3? really???
i guess, when in rome...
Post a Comment