Sunday, October 05, 2008

Weight Gain and Other Fun

Saturday morning was fun... we slept in and then went to Farmer's Market. We shared a tasty sticky bun and a quart of fresh squeezed apple juice. Mmm.... Also, Siena was a show-stopper. We couldn't walk more than a few feet before someone wanted to oooh and aahhh over her micro status and cuteness. It was hilarious. I should lend her to some of my single amigos so they can take her to the park or something. The ladies will flock. But they might think it's weird that there's no lady around, so maybe that's not such a great idea. Oh well...



Here I am with Siena, trying to play with her. I'm eager for her to recognize me, stare me in the face, laugh when I tickle her, talk smack while we shoot hoops in the park... you know... kid stuff. For now, this is about as good as it gets...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Siena. Sam's right - you're tormenting her! Shiloh, pick on someone your own size!

Did you bring me any sticky bun?

Gracie Cole said...

you got me laughing at loud in my lonely little cubicle...

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that the three of you are doing well. Uncle Richard

Beth said...

fun post. :o) I am loving all the videos. Siena is so cute and it's great to hear that she is getting stronger and stronger each day.

We miss sticky buns and apple juice from the farmers market. :o(

The Armstrong Brood said...

OK, that second video is hilarious. I had hoped you got all the teasing out on us girls. But alas, poor Sam... And now poor Siena...

:)

Anonymous said...

I second the "love the videos" comment. What a great way to keep up on things! Siena is looking great.