Here we are at Siena's first church service. We were at First Baptist Church in Davis. In keeping with her high level of "holiness," she stayed awake for most of it. It was a packed house this morning, so we sat in a room behind the main sanctuary, which was good because she got a little feisty at times. She appreciated all of the attention afterward... her smallness makes her an easy target for baby-lovers.
After church, we went to Chipotle with the Smiths and Jarvi. There, we saw the Taylors, Gladdings, Jeff Boulware (and friends), and a few other people we knew. We headed from Chipotle to Mother and Baby Source, in downtown Davis. While walking around the store, Sam handed Siena to me and we noticed a brown, wet spot on her pants. I immediately handed her back to Sam before we could make a positive identification of the suspicious substance. Sure enough, she had blown out of her diaper, through her onesie, and through her sweatpants. It was a legit blow-out, and we came home immediately. Here is some footage of the devastation...
After the clean-up operation, we put on a onesie that the Biggs family had given us. It was easier than normal to put on Siena, because it was so big on her. At least she has room to grow!
Last on the agenda today... it's Bethany's 28th birthday! We're looking forward to celebrating with them at a dinner tonight. More opportunities for Luke to warm-up to Siena... should be fun! :)
9 comments:
Fun videos! Now we won't have to play the same one over and over and over (and over) again to Luke, only to have him shout MO! So fun to see her and hold her today!!! A beautiful darling she is.
Awww. So sweet. And um, thanks for the blowout video. Yeah.
I know I only met you guys once... over a year ago. But, Lyndsey told me you had your baby and sent me your blog. I've LOVED reading up on Siena. Very real. Very funny. Thanks for all the posts!
Loved the blowout! Ahh. Memories..
But what I REALLY loved was the second video of her where she is wide awake!! I've never gotten to see her so awake!!!
I'm so proud of how you two are "wearing" her - in arms, in Moby - instead of keeping her in a nasty car seat... What good parents you are! :) Even if by wearing her you occasionally wear brown "mustard" stains. ha ha
i can't stop thinking about how embarrassed siena is going to be if/when she discovers that her leaking poop has been posted online for all the world to see.
i won't say anything if you won't...
All we want to know is if Shiloh really cleaned up the first complete blowout? If so, way to go Sammy!
I really did clean her up. I even put on a nice layer of Butt Paste (real brand!). However, the word on the street is that it isn't Siena's first blow-out. Apparently she has blown out for Sam twice while I've been at work. (I trained her well!) :)
I'm sure she's not the only one to blow out after leaving Chipotle
Post a Comment