Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thursday & Friday at the Hospital

Here are some pictures from Thursday and Friday. Videos are lost on the broken Flip Mino. :(

Thursday:
Family portrait #2. We're so proud of our unicorn!


She's a good eater...when she's not sleeping.


Daddy has the magic touch.

She loves her pacifier.


Cute little sucker.

Didn't get the actual IV removal - it took a few hours to get the tape unstuck from her soft little hair and skin.



Friday:


Lots of sleep time for this little burrito.

Sticky pads still on her face in case O2 needs to go back on.


Meeting Cousin Dan for the first time!


Snuggling with Siena


Sportin' a new outfit from Bubba. :)


Excited to be in Bubba's arms. :) :)

Favorite picture of the day.



9 comments:

Alex said...

Wow, she's looking so much better! And so beautiful! I love the picture where you can see her pretty blonde hair.

I'm glad to see she's coming along, and will be able to go home soon. Congratulations again and great job keeping up on your posts! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so very thrilled that Siena is so much better. It's exciting to see her without her unicornhorn. I can't wait for her to come home! You make a precious family. Glory to God! :) I love you!

Anonymous said...

Is it Baba and not Bubba? I will have to double-check with the Lukester. :)

Evan and Lyndsey Hendrix said...

Sam and Shi, she is so beautiful. Evan and I can't wait to see her in a month! P.S I totally had a dream with you both in it last night (probably because I've read so many of your blogs lately:)). It was like old times just hanging out and playing games! Anyways, our prayers are still with Siena and that you get to take her home tomorrow!!

Gracie Cole said...

so much better to see her without tubes around her face! pretty...

The Armstrong Brood said...

AAAAHHHH!!! SO cute!!!!!!!

Far-away smooches all over her pretty little face.

(And it was Bubba only for a few days, and then it transformed into a very clear, deliberate, stubborn BABA, like he will not even try to say Grammy!)

Jennifer Jarvis said...

She is so cute!!!!! We are so glad your hospital adventure is coming to an end soon.

Anonymous said...

So cute, and she has yet to be born . . . . well, sorta. So nice to have the wires and tubes minimized. Sleep baby, sleep, but do wake occasionally for natural Jamba Juice.

David and Alissa said...

Congrats on being home guys! She's a cutie and we cant wait to meet her. Praise God that you guys are home and she is doing well.